Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    World
    Home / World / China-Africa

    African leader dismisses bugging report

    By Zhang Yunbi | China Daily | Updated: 2018-02-09 07:25
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    Moussa Faki Mahamat, Chairperson of the African Union Commission delivers a speech during the 30th African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government Summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on Jan 28, 2018. [Photo/VCG]

    Foreign Minister Wang Yi and visiting Chairman of the African Union Commission Moussa Faki Mahamat both dismissed a recent report on Thursday by a French newspaper accusing Beijing of bugging the African Union Conference Center.

    When asked about the article at a joint news conference with Wang, Faki, of Chad, said the allegations were lies. The center was funded by China and built in Ethiopia's capital Addis Ababa.

    The allegations tried to alienate China and Africa, and he didn't see it would be in China's best interest to spy, said Faki.

    Wang said that such allegations were based on the ill-feeling of some individuals and groups regarding the achievements of China-Africa cooperation.

    Faki is paying his first official visit to China since taking office in March. He arrived on Wednesday and departs on Friday.

    The Forum on China-Africa Cooperation's Beijing Summit is planned in September in Beijing, Wang said at the joint news conference.

    President Xi Jinping first announced that China will host the summit in a congratulatory message sent to South African President Jacob Zuma on Jan 1 that noted the 20th anniversary of the establishment of bilateral ties.

    China is ready to work with the African Union and its member states of the forum to make the summit a historic event reinforcing the solidarity and cooperation between China and Africa, Wang said.

    The forum, begun in 2000, has become a major forum for China and the continent to promote cooperation and joint development.

    Faki accepted China's invitation to attend the summit and said the event will give a great boost to the development of a comprehensive strategic partnership between China and African nations.

    At the Seventh China-AU Strategic Dialogue, co-hosted by Wang and Faki earlier on Thursday, the two sides agreed to focus their cooperation on issues transcending state borders and regions.

    At the news briefing, Wang also announced that China agreed with and supports the AU's plan to open a representative's office in China.

    China is ready to offer assistance for this and looks forward to the office's opening soon, he said. China believes that it will play a unique role in promoting China-Africa ties and bilateral cooperation, Wang said.

    Most Viewed in 24 Hours
    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
    亚洲人成无码网站在线观看| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕蜜桃| 久久精品人妻中文系列| 久久受www免费人成_看片中文| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡?V| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码二区 | 亚洲欧美日韩另类中文字幕组| 亚洲欧美日韩国产中文| 亚洲日韩欧美国产中文| 亚洲精品无码不卡在线播HE| 男人的天堂无码动漫AV| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区影院| 亚洲VA中文字幕不卡无码| 亚洲日韩在线中文字幕第一页| 亚欧免费无码aⅴ在线观看| 国产精品无码素人福利| 日韩乱码人妻无码系列中文字幕| 中文字幕51日韩视频| 欧洲成人午夜精品无码区久久| 亚洲欧美精品一中文字幕| 一级片无码中文字幕乱伦| 人妻无码中文久久久久专区| 亚洲无码视频在线| 中文字幕无码不卡免费视频| yy111111少妇影院里无码| 欧美中文字幕在线| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区浪潮| 中文无码字慕在线观看| 精品亚洲AV无码一区二区三区| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡| 韩国三级中文字幕hd久久精品| 日韩精品无码一本二本三本| 中文字幕人成高清视频| 亚洲精品色午夜无码专区日韩| 亚洲综合最新无码专区| 八戒理论片午影院无码爱恋| 亚洲国产精品成人AV无码久久综合影院| 精品久久久久久久中文字幕| 久久午夜无码鲁丝片午夜精品| 日韩av无码免费播放| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕|