Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    China
    Home / China / Latest

    Xi: Import expo belongs to world

    By CAO DESHENG | China Daily | Updated: 2018-11-05 02:06
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    President Xi Jinping and his wife, Peng Liyuan, lead guests attending the China International Import Expo to a welcoming banquet in Shanghai on Sunday. XU JINGXING / CHINA DAILY

    Event marks steps to open market, boosts global trade, president says

    The inaugural China International Import Expo, which opens in Shanghai on Monday, is hosted by China but belongs to the world, President Xi Jinping said on Sunday.

    The expo is not an ordinary event, but marks China's new round of advancing high-level opening-up as well as the country's taking significant steps to open its market to the rest of the world, Xi said when addressing a banquet that he and his wife, Peng Liyuan, hosted in Shanghai to welcome foreign guests attending the event.

    Xi said the expo will help deepen international trade and economic cooperation, promote Belt and Road construction and advance economic globalization.

    It will make positive contributions to enhancing the well-being of peoples from around the world as well as building a community with a shared future for mankind, he added.

    Noting that Shanghai is the country's economic center and has been at the forefront of China's reform and opening-up over the past four decades, Xi said the city has witnessed the historic process of China's opening-up and cooperation with other countries.

    On Monday, Xi will deliver the keynote speech at the opening of the six-day event, which will see participation of more than 3,000 companies from over 130 countries and regions eager to take advantage of the opportunities it presents.

    Leaders of 18 countries will attend the expo. Xi will join foreign leaders to visit pavilions of different countries at the expo.

    The import-themed expo, the first one organized at the national level, is considered a new platform for other countries' products to access the vast Chinese market.

    Xi announced China's hosting of the expo at the opening ceremony of the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation in Beijing in April last year. Since then, Xi has on various occasions extended invitations to the rest of the world to attend the event.

    When addressing the opening of the Boao Forum for Asia in April, Xi said the expo shows China's concrete measures to open its market.

    At the BRICS Summit held in Johannesburg in July, Xi told leaders at the summit that hosting the expo is a major action China takes to firmly uphold free trade and pursue opening-up.

    In a telephone conversation with US President Donald Trump on Thursday, Xi said the expo has shown China's willingness to increase imports and further expand its opening-up, and he is glad to see many US companies enthusiastically participate in the event.

    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
     
    无码人妻一区二区三区免费视频| 韩国19禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 中文字幕日韩理论在线| 精品人体无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲综合无码AV一区二区| 欧美日韩久久中文字幕| 蜜桃臀无码内射一区二区三区| 合区精品久久久中文字幕一区 | 中文人妻无码一区二区三区| 人妻无码一区二区不卡无码av| 久久久99精品成人片中文字幕| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区国产| 蜜芽亚洲av无码精品色午夜| 最近中文2019字幕第二页| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲电影| 国产精品xxxx国产喷水亚洲国产精品无码久久一区 | 久久久这里有精品中文字幕| 无码视频在线播放一二三区| 色噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 超清无码无卡中文字幕| 一本精品中文字幕在线| 91中文字幕在线| 中文无码vs无码人妻 | 亚洲ⅴ国产v天堂a无码二区| 无码av高潮喷水无码专区线| 最近中文字幕大全免费视频| 天堂资源中文最新版在线一区 | 中文字幕一区二区三区久久网站| 亚洲精品无码专区在线播放| yy111111少妇影院里无码| 欧洲成人午夜精品无码区久久| 亚洲国产精品无码AAA片| 亚洲熟妇无码八AV在线播放| 成人午夜精品无码区久久| 亚洲热妇无码AV在线播放| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区首JN | 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲AV无码国产精品麻豆天美 | 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区软件| 日本无码色情三级播放| 人妻无码αv中文字幕久久琪琪布|