Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    World
    Home / World / China-US

    High-level Sino-US talks start on Friday

    By ZHOU JIN | China Daily | Updated: 2018-11-07 07:25
    Share
    Share - WeChat

    China and the United States will hold the second round of their Diplomatic and Security Dialogue in Washington on Friday, the Foreign Ministry announced.

    The first round, in June 2017, also took place in the US capital.

    Yang Jiechi, a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, will co-chair the meeting along with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said at a daily news conference on Tuesday.

    Yang is also the director of the Office of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the CPC Central Committee.

    State Councilor and Minister of National Defense Wei Fenghe will also take part in the talks.

    Beijing and Washington had previously agreed in principle to hold the second round in mid-October, but the US proposed putting it off, Hua said last month.

    The announcement comes days after a phone conversation between President Xi Jinping and his US counterpart Donald Trump, during which they discussed bilateral trade while agreeing to meet during the upcoming G20 Summit in Argentina.

    On trade frictions, Hua said China and the US should properly handle disputes on the basis of equality, good faith and mutual respect.

    "We hope economic teams from both countries will sincerely implement the consensus reached by their leaders, increase contacts and maintain communication, and also conduct consultations on issues of mutual concern so as to reach an agreement acceptable to all."

    The China-US Diplomatic and Security Dialogue is one of the four-pronged high-level dialogues initiated by the two heads of state last year, which has set the course for future cooperation between Beijing and Washington. The other three dialogues cover the economy, law enforcement and cybersecurity, and social and cultural issues.

    Also on Tuesday, Reuters quoted Vice-President Wang Qishan as saying the world today faces many major problems that require close cooperation between China and the US, and it is Beijing's firm belief that the two countries will both gain from cooperation and lose from confrontation.

    Wang said at the Bloomberg New Economy Forum in Singapore that the Sino-US relationship will have a direct impact on global stability and development. He added that China will remain calm and coolheaded, embrace greater openness and work for mutual benefit.

    Most Viewed in 24 Hours
    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
    亚洲AV永久无码一区二区三区| 中文字幕国产| 亚洲中文字幕无码永久在线| 无码国模国产在线无码精品国产自在久国产 | 日韩在线中文字幕制服丝袜| 四虎成人精品国产永久免费无码| 亚洲AV人无码激艳猛片| 香蕉伊蕉伊中文视频在线 | 丰满熟妇人妻Av无码区| 中文字幕精品视频在线| 娇小性色xxxxx中文| 亚洲人成无码www久久久| 国产乱人无码伦av在线a| 亚洲国产精品无码中文字| 久久久久久无码国产精品中文字幕| 一本大道久久东京热无码AV| 国产午夜无码精品免费看动漫| 无码乱肉视频免费大全合集| 色综合久久中文字幕综合网| 无码人妻精品中文字幕| 熟妇人妻中文av无码| 久久精品?ⅴ无码中文字幕| 日韩国产精品无码一区二区三区 | 中文无码人妻有码人妻中文字幕| 人妻中文字系列无码专区| 日本中文字幕一区二区有码在线| 国产综合无码一区二区三区| 97久久精品无码一区二区| 99久久人妻无码精品系列蜜桃| 久久精品中文无码资源站| 日韩人妻无码精品一专区| 亚洲AV永久无码区成人网站| 亚洲精品无码精品mV在线观看| 国产麻豆天美果冻无码视频| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区四区 | 国产av无码专区亚洲av果冻传媒| 中文字幕在线无码一区| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区AV | 亚洲午夜无码久久久久| 中文字幕无码免费久久| 亚洲中久无码永久在线观看同|