Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    China
    Home / China / Society

    Guangxi gang leader sentenced to death

    By ZHANG YANGFEI | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2019-12-18 13:50
    Share
    Share - WeChat

    Gang leader Zhang Jia'ai was sentenced to death by a court in Liuzhou, Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, on Wednesday morning for 10 crimes, including organizing and leading a gang, trafficking and manufacturing drugs, and bribery. 

    Wen Qiude, a judge of the Liuzhou Intermediate People's Court, also deprived of Zhang of his political rights for life and ordered the confiscation of all his properties.

    Zhang was also found guilty of forced trade, illegal use of agricultural land, faking seals of companies and social groups, causing troubles, obstructing public affairs, intentional harm and illegal possession of guns.

    It is not known whether Zhang plans to file an appeal.

    Another organizer and leader of the gang, Qin Chuntuan, was sentenced to 25 years in prison, deprived of his political rights for four years and had all his properties confiscated. Qin was found guilty of leading and organizing a gang, forced trade, illegal use of agricultural land, forging seals, causing troubles, obstructing public affairs, intentional harm and bribery.

    Nine other gangsters were also sentenced, with Luo Honghai jailed for 20 years, Wei Zulei 17 years, Zhang Zhongfan 15 years and Zhang Jiafen 10 years for crimes including being part of a gang, forced trade and intentional harm.

    Zhang and 10 other people, aged from 28 to 53, stood trial on Oct 15, according to an earlier media report.

    A bar in Liuzhou was attacked by a gang in April and June 2017, causing great economic losses to the bar and a bad social impact. After a year of investigation, police discovered the gang led by Zhang and Qin was responsible for the attacks.

    In May last year, Zhong Jun, deputy director of the Liuzhou public security bureau, told a news conference the criminal gang case involved the largest number of gangsters in the widest area and with the biggest influence seen in recent years.

    Zhang, Qin and the other suspects were arrested in October last year.

    The indictment said Zhang had made more than 13 million yuan ($1.86 million) from the manufacture and trafficking of drugs by the time of his arrest.

    A luxury villa he owned in Liuzhou's Lubi village was seized by the police in June as a "drug-related asset".

    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
     
    日韩精品中文字幕无码一区| 黑人无码精品又粗又大又长 | 无码人妻精品一区二区三区99性| 黄桃AV无码免费一区二区三区| 精品久久久久久久久久中文字幕| 青春草无码精品视频在线观| 亚洲乱码无码永久不卡在线| 欧美激情中文字幕| 精品无码国产污污污免费网站国产 | 免费无码国产在线观国内自拍中文字幕 | 日韩区欧美区中文字幕| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区大在线| 无码人妻精品一区二区三18禁 | 亚洲国产中文v高清在线观看 | 日韩精品久久无码人妻中文字幕| 无码人妻AⅤ一区二区三区| 中文字幕无码高清晰| 中文字幕av高清片| 日韩电影无码A不卡| 久久精品无码专区免费东京热| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 天堂资源8中文最新版| 中文一国产一无码一日韩| 特级小箩利无码毛片| 精品人体无码一区二区三区| 国产精品无码a∨精品| 精品国产a∨无码一区二区三区| 熟妇人妻无码中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品无码中文字| 免费A级毛片无码A∨免费 | 亚洲VA中文字幕无码一二三区 | 国产成人精品无码一区二区三区| 中文字幕无码毛片免费看| 中文字幕手机在线观看| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区牛牛| 无码乱码av天堂一区二区| 无码八A片人妻少妇久久| 中国无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪软件 | 亚洲桃色AV无码| 亚洲精品无码久久久久去q| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区漫画|