Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    Business
    Home / Business / Top News

    Ministry says phase one deal advances

    By JING SHUIYU | China Daily | Updated: 2019-12-27 01:41
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    [Photo/IC]

    China and the United States are working on necessary procedures regarding their phase one trade deal and closely communicating on other follow-up matters, the Ministry of Commerce said on Thursday.

    Gao Feng, a ministry spokesman, said necessary procedures such as legal review, translation and proofreading the preliminary deal are underway. The two negotiating teams are maintaining close contact on follow-up work including officially signing the agreement, Gao said at a weekly briefing.

    About two months have passed since China and the US outlined the much-anticipated phase one agreement to end their protracted trade war.

    The two sides agreed on the text of the partial economic and trade agreement based on the principle of equality and mutual respect earlier this month.

    In a Dec 20 telephone call, President Xi Jinping and US President Donald Trump both said the phase one economic and trade agreement benefited China, the US and the whole world.

    Trade developments continue to be a key focus for markets. Analysts said they hope China and the US will come to a quick resolution, while warning that certain uncertainties persist.

    In a prospective investigation into the phase one deal, Zhang Xinyuan, a researcher at Huatai Securities, said increased imports from the US will mainly include crude oil, semiconductors, gas, soybeans, consumer goods, automobiles, ethanol and tourism services.

    Ding Shuang, chief economist of Greater China and North Asia at Standard Chartered, said that with the phase one deal reducing downside risks facing the global economy, 2020 should be a year of soft but stabilizing growth for the global economy.

    Zhu Jianfang, chief economist at Citic Securities, said in a recent research note that trade disputes may reoccur in the future. So the company's research team is temporarily "cautiously optimistic", and maintained its outlook that China's economic growth will be 6 percent for this year, Zhu said.

    In another development, Gao said China strongly opposes the 2020 US National Defense Authorization Act.

    China believes that provisions of the act that restrict the purchase of some Chinese products and tighten export controls against Chinese enterprises are "bad examples" of how the government intervenes in the normal business activities of enterprises, Gao said.

    He said the US move will endanger the global economic and trade order and affect the security of the global industrial chain.

    Xinhua contributed to this story

    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
    CLOSE
     
    暖暖免费中文在线日本| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 国产色无码精品视频免费| 中文无码熟妇人妻AV在线| 亚洲AV人无码激艳猛片| 中文精品久久久久国产网址| 69天堂人成无码麻豆免费视频| 国产又爽又黄无码无遮挡在线观看| 亚洲人成人无码网www国产| 日韩乱码人妻无码系列中文字幕| 国产亚洲美日韩AV中文字幕无码成人| 成人无码区免费A∨直播| 无码一区二区三区| 精品欧洲AV无码一区二区男男| 日韩精品久久无码中文字幕| 亚洲av无码专区在线观看下载| 精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕豆芽 | 2021无码最新国产在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区AV无码| 在线中文字幕精品第5页| 中文无码制服丝袜人妻av| 无码 免费 国产在线观看91| 波多野结AV衣东京热无码专区| 无码人妻一区二区三区兔费| 亚洲欧美精品一区久久中文字幕| 天堂8а√中文在线官网| 亚洲国产a∨无码中文777| 久久中文字幕精品| 伊人久久大香线蕉无码麻豆| 日韩精选无码| 中文字幕一精品亚洲无线一区| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区狼人影院| 久久亚洲AV无码西西人体| 国产乱子伦精品无码码专区| 久久久久亚洲Av无码专| 精品国产a∨无码一区二区三区| 亚洲AV日韩AV永久无码绿巨人 | 国产亚洲大尺度无码无码专线| 亚洲色无码播放| 中文字幕乱偷无码AV先锋| 无码无遮挡又大又爽又黄的视频|