Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    China
    Home / China / Latest

    Xiaogan employs strict measures to contain virus

    By Hou Liqiang | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-02-14 19:48
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    No motor vehicles are seen on the road in Yunmeng county, Xiaogan city of Central China's Hubei province, on Jan 25, 2020. [Photo/sipaphoto.com]

    Xiaogan, one of the hardest hit cities in the ongoing novel coronavirus outbreak in Hubei province, has decided to lock down all residential communities starting 5 pm on Friday, according to the city government.

    In addition to those that have had close contact with confirmed or suspected infections, the government will also trace all people that have visited Wuhan and their close contacts and bring all of them under quarantine, according to an emergency circular released by the city's novel coronavirus prevention and control command on Friday.

    "No household and people will be missed" as the authorities comb through the city for high-risk people, it said.

    Meanwhile, management of patients with fever will be intensified. All such patients will be classified and quarantined for medical observation, according to the circular.

    It also said the lockdown will be imposed on all residential communities, though people involved in epidemic control work and those in businesses related to residents' livelihood will be exempted from the rule.

    No vehicles will be allowed on the city's streets unless they are service vehicles, including medical rescue and transport of vital supplies, it added.

    Village or community committees will organize the distribution of daily necessities and will also help purchase materials residents urgently need, according to the circular.

    All medical waste from designated locations for quarantine and hospitals, and domestic waste in all communities, will be classified and collected for concentrated disposal on the same day they are generated, the document said.

    It also said those who break into warning or guard facilities set in communities or buildings will be detained.

    Prior to Xiaogan's circular, Huanggang, also one of the worst hit cities in Hubei, had imposed a similar lockdown starting on Thursday at midnight. As of that time, there had been 3,009 confirmed cases in Xiaogan and 2,791 ones in Huanggang.

    Measures in the two cities were rolled out following a meeting of the leading group of the Communist Party of China Central Committee on coping with the outbreak on Thursday.

    While calling for Wuhan authorities to accelerate steps to offer treatment to confirmed and suspected patients and isolate close contacts, the meeting presided over by Premier Li Keqiang also stressed Xiaogan and Huanggang should adopt disease prevention and control measures on par with those in Wuhan.

    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
     
    亚洲乱亚洲乱少妇无码| xx中文字幕乱偷avxx| 中文国产成人精品久久亚洲精品AⅤ无码精品 | 色综合久久无码中文字幕| 国产精品无码av在线播放| 中文字幕欧美日本亚洲| 久久精品aⅴ无码中文字字幕不卡| 未满十八18禁止免费无码网站| 中文字幕一区日韩在线视频| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区二区三区| V一区无码内射国产| 区三区激情福利综合中文字幕在线一区亚洲视频1| 亚洲综合无码精品一区二区三区| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 少妇无码一区二区三区免费| 久久亚洲AV无码精品色午夜麻豆 | 日韩av无码久久精品免费| 日韩精品无码免费专区午夜不卡| 曰韩中文字幕在线中文字幕三级有码| 少妇无码?V无码专区在线观看| 人妻无码一区二区三区免费| 日韩a级无码免费视频| 亚洲一日韩欧美中文字幕欧美日韩在线精品一区二 | 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区首JN| 中出人妻中文字幕无码| 亚洲不卡无码av中文字幕| 91无码人妻精品一区二区三区L| 麻豆aⅴ精品无码一区二区| 亚洲av日韩av高潮潮喷无码| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品无码APP | 中文字幕一区日韩在线视频| 日韩久久久久中文字幕人妻| 国产亚洲美日韩AV中文字幕无码成人| 中文字幕无码乱人伦| 永久免费无码网站在线观看个| 中文无码人妻有码人妻中文字幕| 亚洲日韩精品无码专区网站| 中文字幕乱码人妻无码久久| 亚洲中文久久精品无码ww16| 日韩国产中文字幕|