Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    China
    Home / China / Society

    Wuhan holds first on-site job fair since virus outbreak

    Xinhua | Updated: 2020-04-22 17:30
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    A job seeker consults a staff worker at a job fair in Wuhan, Hubei province, on April 21, 2020. [Photo by Li Ziyun/for chinadaily.com.cn]

    WUHAN -- Over 7,000 job seekers on Tuesday attended a job fair in Wuhan, the city's first on-site recruitment activity since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

    The human resources and social security bureau of Wuhan, capital of Central China's Hubei province, said 281 enterprises brought over 10,000 job vacancies into the event's seven sub-fairs held in different districts, which saw a total of 3,528 people signing recruitment contracts.

    The return of such on-site job fairs came as Wuhan continues to speed up work resumption and bring its battered economy back on track.

    The central city had previously held several online job fairs as residents were told to stay at home during the 76-day lockdown, which was lifted on April 8 as the epidemic petered out.

    Precautions were still in place at Tuesday's fair. Job seekers were required to present health codes, wear masks and keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters when lining up before the companies' booths.

    Zhu Xiulian, 44, found a new job at a garment factory via the fair. "The glass factory where I've worked for 11 years went bankrupt. I searched for weeks before I was recruited because most companies only hire people under 40," she said.

    The garment company that hired Zhu switched to the production of protective suits during the epidemic and has faced a surging demand for labor. It had previously held two job fairs in Huanggang, a city near Wuhan, and employed over 200 workers.

    Some workers were there to find short-term jobs to tide over the temporary closures of their workplaces.

    "We have helped some 60 staff members find short-term jobs," said Xu Juzhen, owner of a local restaurant that closed amid the epidemic, grounding over 200 employees at home. "We will welcome them back as soon as our dine-in service resumes."

    The bureau said it will continue to organize both online and offline job fairs, planning at least 70 events by the end of June to provide about 30,000 jobs.

    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
     
    中文字字幕在线一本通| 人妻丰满熟妞av无码区| av大片在线无码免费| 亚洲日韩AV一区二区三区中文 | 日韩乱码人妻无码系列中文字幕| 午夜福利无码不卡在线观看 | 中文字幕夜色资源网站| 国产成人无码精品久久久久免费| 2014AV天堂无码一区| 人妻中文字幕无码专区| 无码国模国产在线无码精品国产自在久国产 | 伊人久久无码中文字幕 | A级毛片无码久久精品免费| 亚洲欧美日韩国产中文| 中文字幕久久精品无码| 无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 国产白丝无码免费视频| 无码AV中文一区二区三区| 国产成人麻豆亚洲综合无码精品 | 国产aⅴ激情无码久久| 五月丁香啪啪中文字幕| 最近2019中文字幕| 狠狠躁天天躁无码中文字幕| 中文在线天堂网WWW| 乱人伦中文无码视频在线观看| 精品久久久久久无码中文字幕| gogo少妇无码肉肉视频| 潮喷失禁大喷水aⅴ无码| 国精无码欧精品亚洲一区| 久久精品亚洲中文字幕无码麻豆| 无码精品久久久天天影视 | 免费AV一区二区三区无码| 成在线人AV免费无码高潮喷水| 2021无码最新国产在线观看 | 中文字字幕在线中文无码| 无码专区久久综合久中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕无码久久2017| 99久久中文字幕| 中文字幕手机在线观看| 国产AⅤ无码专区亚洲AV|