Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    China
    Home / China / Latest

    Traffic resumes in Guangzhou's Fangcun area after lockdown

    By Qiu Quanlin in Guangzhou | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2021-06-24 18:05
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    A police directs the traffic at the entrance of Hedong bridge in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, which connects the city’s Haizhu and Liwan districts, on Thursday afternoon, after lifting lockdowns of over 20 days in Liwan’s Fangcun area due to COVID-19 outbreak concerns. [Photo by Weng Huan / Southern Weekly]

    Traffic and passenger flows resumed on Thursday afternoon in the Fangcun area of Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, after it had been locked down due to coronavirus outbreak concerns for more than 20 days.

    Residents in the Heyuan residential community in the area's Baihedong subdistrict, exceptionally, will still remain at home for quarantine, according to a notice issued by the local government on its website on Thursday.

    The lasted epidemic control and prevention measures will be subject to adjustment based on the epidemic risk assessment, according to the notice.

    "I told my parents I could go to work tomorrow. They have been worried about us for more than 20 days," said a resident surnamed Zhao.

    Vehicles are seen at Hedong bridge in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, which connects the city’s Haizhu and Liwan districts, on Thursday afternoon, after lifting lockdowns of over 20 days in Liwan’s Fangcun area due to COVID-19 outbreak concerns. [Photo by Weng Huan / Southern Weekly]

    Zhao, along with his wife, who lives in a residential community in Fangcun, plans to reopen the textile business in the city's Haizhu district on Friday.

    "We are very thankful for all the people involved in the fight against the epidemic during the past days," Zhao said.

    Subway, bus, taxi and online car-hailing services were all resumed on Thursday afternoon, according to the local transportation authority.

    "I am very happy, feeling like a bird being released from a cage," said a local resident surnamed Wen. 

    Wen drove his car to cross the Hedong bridge, which connects the city's Haizhu and Liwan districts, to his gift company in the Yuexiu district.

    Guangdong reported no new locally transmitted confirmed COVID-19 cases and asymptomatic carriers on Wednesday, according to the provincial health commission.

    1 2 Next   >>|
    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
     
    一本加勒比HEZYO无码资源网| 国产激情无码一区二区三区| 国产羞羞的视频在线观看 国产一级无码视频在线 | 亚洲欧美在线一区中文字幕| 惠民福利中文字幕人妻无码乱精品| 日本中文字幕在线视频一区| 久久久久亚洲精品无码网址| 久久无码国产专区精品| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区网站| 亚洲AV无码AV男人的天堂| 最近更新2019中文字幕| 中文国产成人精品久久亚洲精品AⅤ无码精品 | 国产精品视频一区二区三区无码| 天堂网www中文天堂在线| 亚洲无码日韩精品第一页| 国产成人无码久久久精品一| 亚洲精品无码精品mV在线观看| 最新中文字幕在线| 亚洲av中文无码乱人伦在线咪咕| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲av激情无码专区在线播放| 久久亚洲精品无码aⅴ大香| 久久久久综合中文字幕| 国产中文字幕在线观看| 国产中文字幕在线| 国产在线精品一区二区中文| 韩国中文字幕毛片| 国色天香中文字幕在线视频| 亚洲欧美综合在线中文| 忘忧草在线社区WWW中国中文| 天堂AV无码AV一区二区三区| 天码av无码一区二区三区四区| 久久久久久av无码免费看大片| 4hu亚洲人成人无码网www电影首页| 国产成人无码久久久精品一| 国产高清无码毛片| 亚洲精品无码专区在线播放| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看精品中文| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 中文字幕丰满乱子无码视频|