Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    Business
    Home / Business / Industries

    Pilot policy smoothes way for overseas artworks to be seen at CIIE

    By He Wei in?Shanghai | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2021-07-27 17:14
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    Applicable during the China International Import Expo period - the nation's top import-themed fair - each participating art institution overseas is eligible for zero tariffs for introducing five cultural relic pieces. [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]

    Art enthusiasts in China now stand to appreciate more international masterpieces at home with lower costs, thanks to a pilot policy to smooth the introduction of overseas artworks and cultural relics.

    Applicable during the China International Import Expo period - the nation's top import-themed fair - each participating art institution overseas is eligible for zero tariffs for introducing five cultural relic pieces, said Hu Huanzhong, chairman of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone International Culture Investment and Development Co Ltd, a platform of cultural trade and development in the zone. 

    "Some 20 art institutions from abroad now stand to enjoy the latest policy and introduce an array of art works during the fourth edition of the CIIE, which is projected to outrival last year in both the number of exhibitors and artworks enjoying such favorable incentives," Hu said. 

    He said the agreements fall under an umbrella Memorandum of Understanding signed between the National Cultural Heritage Administration and the Shanghai Municipal Government in November, a test-water step to optimize the exchanges of inbound and outbound of cultural heritages and artworks. 

    Ye Jian, deputy director of Shanghai Customs, said at a briefing on Monday that preferential tax policies will be applied to imported exhibits during the upcoming CIIE to "encourage the flow-back of overseas Chinese cultural relics". 

    This represents the latest policy attempts to advance the free flow of art works in China, Hu noted. 

    For instance, the platform in the FTZ already allows overseas art pieces to be stored in bonded areas before they get through custom clearance, a move intended to safeguard "the value, privacy and security" unique to these delicate exhibits, he noted. 

    The import and export value of artworks handled through the platform in the first half of 2021 alone achieved 6 billion yuan ($925 million), Hu said, surpassing last year's 5.3 billion yuan due to the blow from COVID-19 and is poised to cross the 8.5 billion yuan mark achieved in 2019. 

    The company provides year-round exhibition and trade services for international art institutions, galleries, and collectors.

    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
    CLOSE
     
    娇小性色xxxxx中文| 亚洲中文字幕无码一久久区| 国产在线无码不卡影视影院| 免费无码作爱视频| 无码人妻精品一区二区三18禁| 亚洲Av综合色区无码专区桃色 | 亚洲成AV人片在线播放无码| 无码AV中文字幕久久专区| 欧美日韩亚洲中文字幕二区 | 最近的中文字幕大全免费8| 无码不卡av东京热毛片| 精品少妇人妻av无码久久| 无码专区国产无套粉嫩白浆内射| AV无码一区二区大桥未久| 亚洲av无码不卡私人影院| 无码日韩人妻精品久久蜜桃| 日韩AV高清无码| 中文字幕一区二区三区久久网站 | 人妻丰满熟妇A v无码区不卡| 亚洲不卡中文字幕无码| 中文字幕亚洲一区| 日韩AV无码精品人妻系列| 亚洲 欧美 国产 日韩 中文字幕| 无码人妻精品中文字幕免费东京热| 欧美日韩久久中文字幕 | 久久久久无码精品| 精品久久久无码中文字幕天天| 亚洲 日韩经典 中文字幕| 宅男在线国产精品无码| 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区入口 | 在线日韩中文字幕| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕一区二区| 超清中文乱码字幕在线观看 | 国产成人三级经典中文| 亚洲日产无码中文字幕| 亚洲AV永久无码精品成人| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区首JN | 最近中文字幕高清字幕在线视频 | 无码人妻丰满熟妇区96| 亚洲日本va午夜中文字幕久久| 中文字幕视频在线免费观看|