China's latest COVID-19 resurgence enters final stage: official
Share - WeChat


BEIJING - The latest COVID-19 resurgence in China has entered its final stage, a health official said Saturday.
So far, eight of the provincial-level regions affected by the latest resurgence have registered no new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases for at least 14 consecutive days, said Mi Feng, a spokesperson for the National Health Commission, at a press conference.
The epidemic situation in the virus-hit border or port cities, including Ejina, Heihe and Dalian, has been dealt with quickly and effectively. Also, multiple provincial-level regions managed to contain the outbreak within around an incubation period, according to Mi.
- Crook: Unite Japanese people to prevent militarism
- SCO delegates explore Luban Workshop model in Tianjin
- International journalists hail SCO role in fostering development and stability
- Xi, Modi hold fruitful meeting: senior official
- Time to 'thank' friends who told China's story of resistance
- New blue book charts Chinese diplomacy in global affairs