Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    China
    Home / China / Latest

    Beijing continues to battle mounting case count

    By DU JUAN | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2022-11-23 19:32
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    A photo shows people lining up to take nucleic acid test at a testing site in Beijing's Dongcheng district, Nov 20, 2022. [Photo/IC]

    Beijing is still facing its most complicated and severe epidemic control situation since 2020, with the number of infections found at community level continuing to rise with slight fluctuations, a senior official said on Wednesday.

    "The epidemic control work in the capital is still at a critical stage," city spokesman Xu Hejian, said at a news conference on Wednesday.

    Every district in Beijing should make their own plans for epidemic control measures according to their situation and make adjustments dynamically until the turning point occurs, he said.

    "Beijing reported more than 1,000 infections for a single day on both Monday and Tuesday," Xu said. "Those cases have involved a wide range of subdistricts and villages."

    Between midnight and 3 pm on Wednesday, Beijing reported 913 locally transmitted COVID-19 infections, with 640 of them asymptomatic carriers. Among the total infections, 765 were found in those under quarantine and the remaining 148 were detected at the community level.

    On Tuesday, the city recorded 388 locally transmitted confirmed COVID-19 cases and 1,098 asymptomatic carriers in total.

    Chaoyang, the hardest-hit district during the ongoing outbreak, reported 117 local cases and 424 asymptomatic carriers on Tuesday. Between midnight and 3 pm on Wednesday, Chaoyang recorded 352 infections, among which 71 were from the community level.

    Yang Beibei, deputy head of Chaoyang district, said at the conference people in Chaoyang are encouraged not to leave their residential communities when not absolutely necessary.

    Previously, residents in Chaoyang were encouraged not to leave the district when not necessary.

    "The district government will make the utmost effort to ensure daily supplies for residents and accelerate the move to identify positive cases," she said.

    Fengtai district, which reported 88 infections in Tuesday and 55 cases between midnight and 3pm Wednesday, has set up self-check nucleic acid test spots in some residential communities recently, according to local media reports on Wednesday.

    People can download an app to scan the tubes themselves and take the samples and upload their address information. They will be able the check their test results via the app later.

    At present, self-service for nucleic acid tests are mainly for families with students, seniors and people with critical health conditions.

    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
     
    久久午夜福利无码1000合集| 国产精品无码久久久久| 免费a级毛片无码免费视频| 亚洲国产精品狼友中文久久久| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区桃色| 亚洲中文字幕无码一久久区| 六月婷婷中文字幕| 久别的草原在线影院电影观看中文 | 无码国产69精品久久久久网站| 日本精品久久久久中文字幕| 在线看无码的免费网站| 亚洲av无码成h人动漫无遮挡| 欧美日韩国产中文精品字幕自在自线| 在线观看免费无码视频| 成?∨人片在线观看无码| 日韩人妻无码中文字幕视频| 亚洲熟妇无码乱子AV电影| (愛妃視頻)国产无码中文字幕| 中文字幕人妻丝袜乱一区三区 | 中文字幕专区高清在线观看| 91精品无码久久久久久五月天| 无码永久免费AV网站| 中文字幕亚洲一区| 无码任你躁久久久久久老妇App | 天堂а√中文在线| 亚洲中文久久精品无码| 久久无码中文字幕东京热| 欧美巨大xxxx做受中文字幕| 亚洲精品无码永久在线观看| 国产精品xxxx国产喷水亚洲国产精品无码久久一区 | 国产精品无码无卡无需播放器 | Aⅴ精品无码无卡在线观看| 免费无码一区二区三区| 久久午夜伦鲁片免费无码| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中| 无码人妻久久久一区二区三区| 无码中文人妻视频2019| 国产在线拍偷自揄拍无码| 无码色AV一二区在线播放| 中文字幕精品无码一区二区三区| 人妻无码中文久久久久专区|