Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    World
    Home / World / Israel-Iran conflict

    Iran launches new wave of attacks on Israel in response to Israeli airstrikes: official media

    Xinhua | Updated: 2025-06-15 04:15
    Share
    Share - WeChat
    Missiles launched from Iran towards Israel are seen from Tubas, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, June 14, 2025. [Photo/Agencies]

    TEHRAN -- Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) launched late Saturday night a "large-scale combined offensive operation" against Israel, involving a significant number of missiles and drones, the IRGC's official news outlet Sepah News reported.

    The IRGC's aerospace division carried out the attack, stating it was in response to Israel's "repeated aggressions" against Iran, according to Sepah.

    In Israel, a rocket struck a residential building in a northern community, killing one woman and injuring 13 others, according to Magen David Adom (MDA), Israel's national emergency medical service. Several others sustained moderate to light injuries, and four individuals were treated for anxiety, MDA said.

    Earlier in the day, MDA reported that at least three people had been killed and 204 others injured since the beginning of the Iranian offensive.

    Following the latest wave of attacks, Israel's Home Front Command advised residents outside the Haifa and northern regions that they could exit bomb shelters but should remain close to protected areas.

    The Israeli military stated that its air defense systems were actively intercepting incoming projectiles, while Israeli air force units were carrying out strikes on military targets in Tehran.

    Iran's Ministry of Petroleum confirmed that two oil depots in Tehran were hit during the attacks. Residents reported two powerful explosions in the capital, with blasts felt in both the western and northern districts. The ministry said the situation was "under control."

    Meanwhile, Jordan temporarily closed its airspace late Saturday as a precautionary measure following the Iranian missile barrage. The country's Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission announced that the step was taken to ensure the safety of civil aviation.

    The Iranian offensive came in retaliation for Israeli airstrikes conducted early Friday, which targeted Tehran and several other cities. Iranian authorities said the Israeli strikes resulted in the deaths of multiple senior military commanders, nuclear scientists, and dozens of civilians.

    Most Viewed in 24 Hours
    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
    日韩人妻无码精品无码中文字幕| 国产精品久久久久无码av| 92午夜少妇极品福利无码电影| 日韩精品中文字幕无码一区| 熟妇人妻中文字幕无码老熟妇| 最好看2019高清中文字幕| 日韩成人无码影院| 无码成人一区二区| 中文字幕无码成人免费视频| 涩涩色中文综合亚洲| 超清无码一区二区三区| 伊人久久无码中文字幕| 亚洲欧美在线一区中文字幕| 日韩中文字幕精品免费一区| 国产精品多人p群无码 | 中文字幕av无码一区二区三区电影| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区66| 亚洲欧美日韩另类中文字幕组| 久久精品aⅴ无码中文字字幕不卡 久久精品人妻中文系列 | 精品亚洲AV无码一区二区| 最近中文字幕电影大全免费版| 综合无码一区二区三区| 成人午夜福利免费专区无码| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区乱| 亚洲精品无码鲁网中文电影| 中文无码一区二区不卡αv| 91中文在线观看| 最近中文字幕大全中文字幕免费 | 人妻精品久久无码区| 亚洲va无码专区国产乱码| 成人无码WWW免费视频| 国产色无码精品视频免费| 中文字幕日韩精品有码视频| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 在线中文字幕av| 最近最新高清免费中文字幕| 中文字幕在线免费看线人| 日韩久久久久中文字幕人妻| 久久久久久无码国产精品中文字幕| 最近中文国语字幕在线播放| 最近最新中文字幕|