Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    World
    Home / World / Israel-Iran conflict

    Explosions rock Tehran as Israeli strikes continue for 5th day

    Xinhua | Updated: 2025-06-17 20:30
    Share
    Share - WeChat

    TEHRAN -- Two loud explosions were heard in central and northern Tehran on Tuesday, local eyewitnesses reported, as Israel continued its bombardment of the Iranian capital for a fifth consecutive day.

    There was no immediate information on the cause or exact locations of the blasts.

    Meanwhile, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said on social media platform X that Iran's Natanz site, which contains the Fuel Enrichment Plant and the Pilot Fuel Enrichment Plant, was hit amid Israeli strikes.

    "Based on continued analysis of high resolution satellite imagery collected after Friday's attacks, the IAEA has identified additional elements that indicate direct impacts on the underground enrichment halls at Natanz," it said.

    Earlier on Tuesday, Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz said the Israeli Air Force would target "very significant targets, strategic targets, targets of the regime and infrastructure" in Tehran. He added that evacuation warnings would be issued to residents near the strike zones.

    Speaking about Iran's nuclear program, Katz said the underground Fordow facility remains "an issue that will certainly be addressed." He claimed that Israeli forces are "on the verge of destroying" more than 10 nuclear-related sites in Tehran, citing the Israeli Air Force's aerial superiority in the region.

    Separately, a fire broke out Tuesday at the headquarters of Iranian state television in Tehran, the broadcaster said, following an Israeli strike a day earlier that severely damaged the building and killed three people.

    "The smoke seen at the Iranian radio and television building is due to a fire that reignited because of the wind," state television reported.

    The deadly aerial conflict between the Islamic Republic and Israel has entered its fifth day, with at least 244 people killed in Iran and 24 in Israel. The escalation was triggered by Israel's surprise airstrikes across Iran on Friday.

    Most Viewed in 24 Hours
    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
    人妻中文无码久热丝袜| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区99性| 中文成人久久久久影院免费观看| 潮喷失禁大喷水aⅴ无码| 中文字幕日韩一区| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频 | 亚洲av中文无码乱人伦在线咪咕| 国产成人一区二区三中文| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码毛片 | 亚洲ⅴ国产v天堂a无码二区| 最近中文国语字幕在线播放| 国产精品va在线观看无码| 一本无码中文字幕在线观| 最近2019好看的中文字幕| 中文字幕亚洲欧美专区| 日产无码1区2区在线观看| 国产乱子伦精品无码码专区 | 亚洲不卡中文字幕无码| 精品久久久久久无码国产| 无码精品国产VA在线观看 | 免费无码一区二区三区| 中文字幕久久精品无码| 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡中文| 中文字幕精品视频| 亚洲国产综合精品中文第一区| 日韩欧群交P片内射中文| 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合| 亚洲av麻豆aⅴ无码电影| 亚洲国产精品无码久久青草| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看| 少妇无码?V无码专区在线观看| 手机在线观看?v无码片| 亚洲精品国产日韩无码AV永久免费网 | 人妻少妇看A偷人无码精品| 久久中文精品无码中文字幕| 国产免费久久久久久无码| 999久久久无码国产精品| 国产精品va在线观看无码| 欧日韩国产无码专区| 最新中文字幕av无码专区| 日韩中文字幕在线播放|