您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
     





      傭金談判對話實例
    [ 2006-06-08 08:44 ]

    上一次我們介紹了關于傭金的種種英文表達,這次我們來看看談判傭金的對話,實地感受一下。

    A: Hello, Mr. Kubat. I am glad to meet you here at the fair.
    你好,Kubat先生,很高興在交易會上見到你。

    B: Likewise. Take a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?
    我也很高興。請坐,喝杯茶好嗎?

    A: Sure. Thank you. It seems your business is prosperous. There are many customers here.
    好,謝謝。看起來生意很興旺,這么多客戶光臨。

    B: Yes, it's not too bad. Our sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.
    是的,還可以。銷量年年遞增,我們的生產潛力還很大。

    A: Well, what do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?
    哦,你們是否想在國外選擇一家代辦商或代理人為你們推銷產品?

    B: That's a good idea. So far, we have several agents abroad.
    這個主意不錯。不過,目前我們在國外已有幾家代理人。

    A: We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools. What do you think?
    我們愿意在泰國做你方的手工工具代理人。不知你們意下如何?

    B: That sounds good.
    聽起來不錯。

    A: Then, what's your usual commission rate for your agents?
    那么,你們通常給代理人的傭金率是多少?

    B: Usually, we give a commission of 3% to our agents.
    通常給百分之三。

    A: 3% is too low, I think. You see, we have a lot of work to do in sales promotion such as advertising on radio or TV, printing booklets, leaflets, catalogues and so on. It all costs money. 3% is not enough.
    我認為百分之三太低了。你知道,為了推銷你方的產品,我們要做很多工作。比如,在電臺或電視上做廣告,印刷小冊子、傳單和商品目錄等。這一切花銷,百分之三是不夠的。

    B: Don't worry. We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.
    別擔心,如果你們的銷量大幅度增長,我們會給予更高的傭金。

    A: You mean to say…
    您的意思是……

    B: Now, if you sell US$ 2 million worth of hand-held tools annually, we can only allow 3% commission. If the annual turnover exceeds US$ 5 million, you can get 5% commission. What do you think of that?
    如你方手工工具的年銷量為二百萬美元,我們只能給百分之三的傭金。如果年銷量超過五百萬美元,你就可得到百分之五的傭金,你看如何?

    A: It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?
    這還差不多。那么,傭金如何支付?

    B: We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment.
    我們可以直接從發票金額中扣除傭金,或在付款后匯給你方。

    A: All right. If it's okay, we would like to sign an agency agreement with you immediately.
    那好。如果可以,我們會與你們立即簽訂代理協議。

    B: Think it over. We hope to keep a good business relationship with you.
    好好考慮一下,我們希望與你方保持良好的貿易關系。

    A: Thank you for your help.
    謝謝你們的關照。

    (來源:英語薈萃 英語點津Annabel編輯)

     
     
     




    亚洲AV无码精品色午夜果冻不卡| 亚洲AV中文无码乱人伦下载| 亚洲国产a∨无码中文777| 亚洲va中文字幕无码久久| 日本中文字幕网站| 中文字幕精品无码久久久久久3D日动漫 | 日韩免费无码视频一区二区三区| 台湾佬中文娱乐网22| 亚洲AV永久无码天堂影院 | 精品三级AV无码一区| 无码人妻一区二区三区一 | 视频一区二区中文字幕| 亚洲高清中文字幕免费| 国产精品亚洲专区无码WEB| 色欲A∨无码蜜臀AV免费播| 人妻中文无码久热丝袜| 欧美日韩亚洲中文字幕二区| 中文字幕无码日韩专区免费| 日韩精品无码人妻一区二区三区| 国产白丝无码免费视频| 久久国产精品无码HDAV| 手机永久无码国产AV毛片| 亚洲VA中文字幕不卡无码| 亚洲AV无码一区二区乱孑伦AS | 亚洲AV综合色区无码一区| 白嫩少妇激情无码| 红桃AV一区二区三区在线无码AV| 中文字幕无码不卡在线| 亚洲毛片网址在线观看中文字幕| 韩国三级中文字幕hd久久精品| а天堂中文在线官网| а√天堂中文官网8| 中文在线最新版天堂8| 亚洲日本va中文字幕久久| 日韩乱码人妻无码系列中文字幕| 色综合久久综合中文综合网| 波多野结衣在线中文| 最好看更新中文字幕 | 无码精品国产VA在线观看 | 久久99精品久久久久久hb无码| 精品欧洲av无码一区二区三区|