您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
     





     
    房地產英語:協商租賃條件
    [ 2006-11-09 10:03 ]

    羅伯茨一家最終看中了魯賓遜花園的房子。他們決定把它租下來。但是他們覺得租金太高了,還想把墻紙換一換。于是羅伯茨一家通過代理和業主進行了協商。

    A--Agent Mr. Chen 物業代理陳先生
    B--Client 1 Mr. Roberts 客戶一 羅伯茨先生
    C--Client 2 Mrs. Roberts 客戶二 羅伯茨太太

    A: Mr. Roberts, I am so glad that your family likes the unit so much.
    羅伯茨先生,我很高興你的家人喜歡這房子。

    B: Mr. Chen, we have seen many apartments, and finally agreed to rent the Robinson Garden flat.
    陳先生,我們已經看過很多公寓了,最后我們同意租魯賓遜花園的房子。

    C: The appliances and furniture suit our taste. Also, the rooms are big enough for our kids. However, could you help us to negotiate a better rent with the landlord?
    用具和室內家具很符合我們的品味。而且,對我的孩子來說,房子也夠大。但是,你可以幫我們和業主商量一個合理的租金嗎?

    A: How much is it?
    你認為多少呢?

    B: I would like to reduce the rent to forty thousand HK dollars per month. Also, is there any rent-free period?
    我希望把每月租金減到四萬港幣。另外,有沒有免租期呢?

    A: I'll have to discuss it with the landlord first.
    這個問題我必須先與業主協商。

    (After half an hour, the Roberts' family comes back to the ABC properties Company Agency)
    (半小時后,羅伯茨一家回到ABC物業代理公司。)

    B: Any good news for me?
    有沒有好消息呢?

    A: Yes, after a long talk with the landlord, he promised to reduce the monthly rent to forty- three thousand HK dollars. The rent-free period is fourteen days. These are very reasonable terms. What do you think?
    有的,和業主協商后,他答應每月租金減到四萬三千港幣。免租期為十四天。這些條件非常合理,你認為怎樣?

    B: Well, let me see. The total for the monthly rent, management fee and government rates will be forty-five thousand dollars. I think it is still too high. What if the rent includes the government fees?
    讓我想一想。租金,管理費加上政府稅金,每個月總共是四萬五千港幣。我覺得還是高了些。 租金能不能包括政府稅金?

    C: Also, is it possible for me to have painted walls instead of the wallpaper?
    另外,墻壁能否刷漆來代替墻紙呢?

    A: Let me call the landlord now. Please have a seat.
    我立刻聯系業主,請坐一下。

    (After ten minutes, they finally agree to the lease terms.)
    (十分鐘后,雙方同意所有租賃條件。)

    A: The landlord will come to my office in fifteen minutes. Both parties have to sign a provisional tenancy agreement.
    業主十五分鐘后會到公司。然后雙方簽訂一份臨時租約。

    C: Great. Thank you, Mr. Chen.
    太好了,謝謝,陳先生。

    A: You're welcome.
    不用客氣。

    (改編自:英語周報 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

     
     
    相關文章 Related Stories
     
             
     
     
     
     
     
             

     

     

     
     

    48小時內最熱門

         

    本頻道最新推薦

         
      Super-duper 超級連字(1)
      面試英語:工作經驗 Work Experience
      房地產英語:討價還價
      Get your butt into gear. 該干活了!
      面試英語:教育背景

    論壇熱貼

         
      福娃英文名更改,為何事先不考慮好?
      C-E: 臺下諸葛亮 臺上豬一樣
      請教高人:關于社保方面的詞匯
      “流行金曲”大家評
      常用英語口語1000句
      婚禮上牧師的證言




    亚洲av中文无码| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区久久久 | 无码中文人妻在线一区二区三区 | 人妻无码αv中文字幕久久琪琪布| 性无码专区一色吊丝中文字幕| 国产综合无码一区二区三区| 亚洲av无码片在线播放| 久久ZYZ资源站无码中文动漫| 国产免费久久久久久无码| 亚洲AV无码不卡在线播放| 中文字幕精品一区二区三区视频| 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线| 精品人妻系列无码人妻免费视频| 无码人妻一区二区三区在线视频 | 未满十八18禁止免费无码网站 | 少妇无码一区二区三区免费| 久久AV高潮AV无码AV| 最好看2019高清中文字幕| 日本中文字幕在线| 亚洲v国产v天堂a无码久久| 国产精品无码A∨精品影院 | 精品久久久久久久无码| 亚洲AV中文无码乱人伦下载| 久久午夜福利无码1000合集| 中文字幕一区二区三区永久 | 麻豆国产精品无码视频| 中文字幕在线观看国产| 五月婷婷在线中文字幕观看| 亚洲欧洲中文日韩久久AV乱码| 最近免费字幕中文大全视频| 中文字幕精品一区影音先锋| 波多野结衣在线中文| 国产在线精品一区二区中文| 人妻中文字幕无码专区| 久久精品中文騷妇女内射| 一本大道香蕉中文在线高清| 中文字幕在线观看亚洲日韩| 日本一区二区三区中文字幕| 欧美日韩毛片熟妇有码无码| 精品久久亚洲中文无码| 亚洲桃色AV无码|