您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
     





     
    外貿英語:索賠
    [ 2007-03-07 10:40 ]

    索賠是國際貿易中重要的一項,當然不被索賠最好,但有時由于各種原因,索賠也在所難免。下面是一些關于索賠的常用表達。

    We've given your claim careful consideration.
    我們已經就你們提出的索賠做了仔細研究。

    We filed a claim with (against) you for the shortweight.
    關于短重問題,我們已經向你方提出索賠。

    The Chinese representative and Mr. Bake discussed the claim.
    中方代表與貝克先生商談了索賠問題。

    We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
    我們已經收到你方解決我們索賠問題的匯款。

    Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
    有關錯誤貨品的索賠問題必須在貨到后60天內予以解決。

    We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
    我們已經對這個索賠案件做了詳細的調查研究。

    I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
    我們想處理一下關于銷售確認書第1254E號100噸漂白廢棉的索賠問題。

    We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
    我們不能接受你們提出的索賠要求。

    We regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
    很抱歉我們不能接受你方的索賠要求。

    I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
    我立即寫信給我們的總公司提出放棄索賠。

    I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
    恐怕貴公司要賠償我方合同全部金額的百分之五。

    We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
    我們對你方遭受的損失深表歉意,同意向你們賠償500美元。

    I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
    我想我們賠償貴方百分之三的損失,另外加上商檢費。

    There are some different types of claims.
    索賠有幾種不同的類型。

    This is a claim on quality.
    這是質量索賠。

    This is a claim on shortweight.
    這是短重索賠。

    This is a claim on delayed shipment.
    這是延期裝運索賠。

    Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
    短重索賠是由包裝破損或裝運短重引起的。

    Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
    延期索賠是對賣方沒有按時裝運貨物而提出的索賠。

    Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
    品質(質量)索賠是在貨物質量低劣或是質量改變的條件下發生的。

    (來源:中國英語學習網 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

     
     
    相關文章 Related Stories
     
    拒絕索賠常用表達 怎樣肯定答復索賠和投訴信(二)
    怎樣肯定答復索賠和投訴信(一) 索賠、投訴常用句
    怎樣寫索賠與投訴信 合同中的檢驗索賠條款
             
     
     
     
     
     
             

     

     

     
     

    48小時內最熱門

         

    本頻道最新推薦

         
      如何稱贊男人“可愛”
      面試對策:管理類問題
      外貿英語:代理協議
      “男人中的男人”怎么說
      面試對策:通用類問題

    論壇熱貼

         
      溫總理署名文章
      “吹牛”,“拉關系,走后門”怎么翻譯?
      how to translate "倒春寒”
      “你太有才了”英文怎么說?
      校園英語迷你慣用語
      Is the homework fresh?




    日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频| 久久久久亚洲AV片无码下载蜜桃 | 九九久久精品无码专区| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕一区二区三区| 国产精品无码一区二区在线观一| 国产成人无码精品久久久性色| 亚洲精品无码你懂的网站| 蜜芽亚洲av无码精品色午夜| 中文字幕av日韩精品一区二区| 中文字幕人妻中文AV不卡专区| 69ZXX少妇内射无码| 亚洲AV永久无码精品水牛影视| 亚洲av中文无码| 中文字幕Av一区乱码| 性无码专区| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区桃色 | 日韩欧精品无码视频无删节| 中文字幕无码播放免费| 中文字幕久久欲求不满| 亚洲中文久久精品无码ww16| 亚洲?V无码成人精品区日韩| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡| 色窝窝无码一区二区三区成人网站| 日韩精品无码视频一区二区蜜桃| 精品久久久无码中文字幕天天| 人妻中文字系列无码专区| 一二三四社区在线中文视频| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡?V| 久久无码国产| 亚洲 另类 无码 在线| 午夜成人无码福利免费视频| 久久亚洲国产成人精品无码区| 丰满人妻AV无码一区二区三区| 精品无码av一区二区三区| 少妇人妻无码精品视频| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区免费| 无码丰满少妇2在线观看| 久久综合精品国产二区无码| 97性无码区免费| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区AV| 夜夜精品无码一区二区三区|