您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Office English  
     





     
    合作談判(2)
    [ 2007-06-21 11:22 ]

    找到了有意向的代理商后,梅和托尼和代理商討論要開展的業務和傭金問題。

    (T = Tony, M = May, W = Wayne)

    T: Well, thank you for coming, Wayne. As you know, we're looking for an agent in Britain to help us to sell our holidays. Perhaps we should start by telling you what we need in Britain, then you can tell us what you think. Is that OK?
    韋恩,謝謝你能過來。你知道,我們正在找一家英國代理商幫我們銷售旅行業務。我想我們應該先告訴你我們需要合作方做的業務,然后你再談談你的想法,怎么樣?

    W: Yeah, fine. Yeah.
    好的,可以。

    M: Well, Mr. Harvey. We're looking for an agent here who could help us with marketing.
    哈維先生,我們要找一家代理商代理我們在英國的市場業務。

    T: We need a company which has experience of working in other countries.
    一家有在外國業務經歷的公司。

    M: Do you have partners in other countries?
    你們在其他國家有合作伙伴嗎?

    W: Well, not exactly. We're quite new, you see, so we are just starting to make contacts.
    哦,還沒有。我們剛成立不久,你知道,我們剛開始接觸代理業務。

    T: Where do you work mainly?
    你們的業務主要在哪里?

    W: Well, we send tourists mainly to France and sometimes Spain.
    我們主要做去法國的旅游業務,有時也做去西班牙的。

    M: And do you have partner companies there?
    你們在這兩個國家有合作伙伴嗎?

    W: Well, not yet, we're quite new you see.
    哦,還沒有,你知道,我們剛成立不久。

    T: Well, perhaps we should talk about payment. If you worked with us, how much commission would you expect?
    嗯,我想我們該談談報酬了。如果你和我們合作,你希望得到多少傭金?

    W: Well, we're thinking about 25 percent, something like that.
    呃,我們想大概25%吧,差不多這個數。

    M: Mmm, we usually pay around 8 percent, I think. Isn't that right Tony?
    嗯,我們通常是支付8%左右的傭金。是不是啊,托尼?

    W: Yeah, but…
    呃,但是……

    T: Er, excuse me, Wayne... your tie is in my coffee...
    哦,不好意思,韋恩,你的領帶掉到我的咖啡里了。

    W: Oh, sorry mate, yeah. Well, perhaps we could talk about 20 percent.
    哦,不好意思,伙計。我想20%左右也行。

    M: Mr. Harvey, we will need to talk to head office about that, I'm afraid. We can't make that decision ourselves.
    哈維先生,恐怕我們得和總部討論一下。我們自己沒權利決定。

    T: Yes, I think our boss will need to think about it.
    是的,我想我們老板需要考慮一下。

    M: Perhaps we can phone her this afternoon and we'll contact you again.
    我想今天下午可以給她電話,然后我們會再聯系你。

    T: Thank you for coming Mr. Harvey.
    謝謝你能前來,哈維先生。

    W: Sure, OK. Cheers.
    好的,再見。

    (來源:BBC 實習生江巍 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

    我想了解更多職場英語

     
     
    相關文章 Related Stories
     
    合作談判(1) 尋找代理商(2)
    尋找代理商(1) 向老板匯報工作(2)
    向老板匯報工作(1) 會展登記(2)
    會展登記(1) 出差:賓館登記(2)
    出差:賓館登記(1)
             
     
     
     
     
     
             

     

     

     
     

    48小時內最熱門

         

    本頻道最新推薦

         
      “領袖氣質”怎么說
      “猴兒”英語秀
      合作談判(1)
      匯豐商務英語寫作教程(29)
      “鬧鐘”上的英語

    論壇熱貼

         
      Let's Talk- What are you worrying?
      20 Ways to Get and Stay Happy(e-c)practice
      C-E: how to say "(汽車)追尾"“撞車”?
      better half 是什么意思?
      "吃醋"應該怎么譯啊?
      How to translate "城市病"?






    少妇人妻综合久久中文字幕 | 中文字幕无码第1页| 国产精品无码v在线观看| 中文字幕亚洲一区二区va在线| 成在线人AV免费无码高潮喷水| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV手机麻豆| 亚洲精品欧美精品中文字幕| 秋霞无码一区二区| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式直播 | 国产成人无码A区在线观看视频 | 2022中文字字幕久亚洲| 波多野结AV衣东京热无码专区| 曰韩人妻无码一区二区三区综合部 | 亚洲AV人无码激艳猛片| 亚洲综合日韩中文字幕v在线| 无码日韩人妻AV一区二区三区| 久久男人Av资源网站无码软件| 国产啪亚洲国产精品无码| 国产欧美日韩中文字幕| 99精品久久久久中文字幕| 被夫の上司に犯中文字幕| 国产精品无码专区在线观看 | 潮喷失禁大喷水aⅴ无码| 午夜亚洲AV日韩AV无码大全| 国产成人无码精品久久久性色 | 亚洲中文久久精品无码| 亚洲日韩欧美国产中文| 中文www新版资源在线| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码一区| 国产精品午夜无码AV天美传媒 | 久久久人妻精品无码一区| 国产精品无码国模私拍视频| 国产成A人亚洲精V品无码性色| 色偷偷一区二区无码视频| 无码精品A∨在线观看| 亚洲AV无码精品色午夜果冻不卡| 自慰无码一区二区三区| 无码专区狠狠躁躁天天躁| 无码精品一区二区三区在线| 久久精品中文无码资源站 | 国产日韩精品中文字无码|