您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Office English  
     





     
    向老板匯報工作(4)
    [ 2007-06-25 09:37 ]

    托尼的工作顯然做得不好,因此在匯報時少不了被老板責難。

    (T = Tony, B= boss)

    T: Hello, it's Tony, in Manchester.
    你好,我是托尼,曼徹斯特。

    B: Oh, hello Tony. How's the exhibition? Is it going well?
    你好,托尼。展會怎么樣?一切都順利嗎?

    T: Er, no, not really. It's very quiet actually! We are not doing much!
    呃,不是很順利。實際上非常安靜。我們都沒什么可干的。

    B: What? That's awful? How can you say that, Tony? Did you speak to the conference manager again?
    什么?那么糟? 怎么會這樣呢,托尼?你和展會的經理又談了嗎?

    T: Er, no, no. Why?
    呃,沒,沒有。怎么了。

    B: To get a better stand of course! We are paying a lot of money for that exhibition and for your hotel! Can't you speak to him again?
    要一個好的展位呀!我們?yōu)檫@個展會和你們的旅館付了很多錢的!你不能再和他談談嗎?

    T: Er, OK. I'll do my best.
    呃,好的,我會盡力的。

    B: Have you spoken to any good agents yet?
    你有沒有和一些好的代理商談談?

    T: Well, yes. There is one company, they seem very nice.
    哦,有。有一家公司看起來不錯。

    B: Nice? Nice? Have they got any experience? Are they reliable?
    不錯?不錯?他們有經驗嗎?可靠嗎?

    T: Erm, er, I'm not sure. I'll ask May...
    呃,嗯,我不太肯定。我會問下梅……

    T: Hello? Are you still there?
    喂,您還在嗎?

    B: Yes, I'm here.
    嗯,在。

    T: Em, we aren't sure about the agents.
    嗯,代理商我們不太確定。

    B: Tony, please could you speak to them again and get more details about their experience.
    托尼,你能不能再和他們談談,多了解一些他們的經歷。

    T: But, they want to sign a contract tomorrow.
    可是,他們想明天簽合同。

    B: No, Tony. Do NOT sign anything until we know a lot more about them. Please get full details about their track record. I want to know who they've worked with before, exactly. Can you please send me a full report tomorrow.
    不行,托尼。在了解之前我們不能和他們簽任何東西。請你了解詳細的經營情況。我想知道他們都和誰合作過,詳細情況。你明天能不能給我一份詳細報告?

    T: But I was going to go to the cinema tonight!
    可是我今晚打算去看電影。

    B: Tony, you are not there to go to the cinema!
    托尼,你不是去那里看電影的!

    T: Fine. We also need more brochures.
    好的。我們還需要一些宣傳冊。

    B: OK. I'll send some more immediately. I'll start preparing a contract but we need a lot more information.
    好的,我會立刻送一些過去的。我會準備起草合同,但我們需要更多了解他們。

    (來源:BBC 實習生江巍 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

    我想了解更多職場英語

     
     
    相關文章 Related Stories
     
    向老板匯報工作(3) 向老板匯報工作(2)
    向老板匯報工作(1) 合作談判(2)
    合作談判(1) 尋找代理商(2)
    尋找代理商(1) 會展登記(2)
    會展登記(1) 出差:賓館登記(2)
             
     
     
     
     
     
             

     

     

     
     

    48小時內最熱門

         

    本頻道最新推薦

         
      Dead serious 極為認真
      “太(正確)了”怎么說
      向老板匯報工作(3)
      匯豐商務英語寫作教程(31)
      “領袖氣質”怎么說

    論壇熱貼

         
      Supposed I have a flight ticket without destination
      Health Tip: Creating a Healthy Body Image(e-c)practice
      how to translate "國稅" "地稅" "工商稅"?????
      請教“嗜好”怎么翻譯?
      The Force of Star Wars (e-c)practice
      在義與利之外(我的譯文)






    亚洲gv猛男gv无码男同短文| 亚洲成av人片不卡无码久久| 成人无码免费一区二区三区| 亚洲国产午夜中文字幕精品黄网站| 97人妻无码一区二区精品免费| 超碰97国产欧美中文| 久久中文精品无码中文字幕| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看富二代| 色综合久久中文字幕综合网| 日韩成人无码中文字幕| AAA级久久久精品无码区| 亚洲热妇无码AV在线播放| 久久伊人中文无码| www.中文字幕| 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕| 国产午夜无码专区喷水| 国产免费无码AV片在线观看不卡| 久久精品aⅴ无码中文字字幕不卡| 天堂а在线中文在线新版| 黑人无码精品又粗又大又长 | 日本免费在线中文字幕| 中文无码vs无码人妻| 国产日韩AV免费无码一区二区三区| 少妇伦子伦精品无码STYLES| 超清无码熟妇人妻AV在线电影| 亚洲日韩在线中文字幕综合| 亚欧成人中文字幕一区| 中文字幕Av一区乱码| 天堂√中文最新版在线| 中文无码制服丝袜人妻av| 亚洲天堂2017无码中文| 久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区| 被夫の上司に犯中文字幕 | 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线 | 久久精品?ⅴ无码中文字幕| 久久e热在这里只有国产中文精品99| 日本中文字幕免费高清视频| 日韩久久久久久中文人妻| 日本免费在线中文字幕| 日本中文字幕免费看| 中文无码久久精品|