您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Office English  
     





     
    商務晚餐(1)
    [ 2007-06-28 15:26 ]

    梅和托尼為公司找到了合適的代理商。在簽訂合作協議后,代理商請他們共進晚餐以示慶祝。

    1)

    (W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

    W: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?
    晚上好,女士們先生們,你們有預定嗎?

    T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.
    是的,名字是馬歇爾。

    W: Ah yes, a table for six at 8.30? Would you like a drink in the bar first?
    哦,是的,預定的八點半吧。你們想先在吧臺喝點飲料嗎?

    M: Em, no thanks. I think we'll go straight to the table.
    呃,不用了,謝謝。我想我們還是開席吧。

    W: Fine. Can I take your coats?
    好的。我幫您拿衣服。

    M: Thank you.
    謝謝。

    W: We have over fifty specials today. A waiter will come and help you in a moment.
    我們今天有五十多個特色推介。等下會有服務生來幫您點餐。

    T: Thanks. Have you been here before, Anita?
    謝謝。你以前來過這兒嗎,安妮塔?

    A: No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Manchester. It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak', very hot!
    沒有。不過這家在曼徹斯特很出名。它的"鐵板牛排"很有名,很多人喜歡。

    T: Shall we order an aperitif? What would you like Anita?
    我們來瓶開胃酒吧?安妮塔,你想喝點什么?

    A: Em, sherry for me please.
    哦,就要雪利酒吧。

    2)

    (W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)

    A: So, have you enjoyed your time in Manchester, Tony?
    托尼,你們在曼徹斯特還開心吧?

    T: Very much. It's been great. We haven't stopped for a minute!
    非常開心。真的是太棒了。我們一刻也停不下來。

    A: You had time to see the city then?
    你們參觀這座城市了吧?

    T: Yes, we saw masses of things. We went to the disco, restaurants, all the shoe shops in the city, Castlefield, the Lake District...
    是的,我們去了很多地方。迪斯科廳,飯店,所有的鞋店,承包,湖區……

    A: And time for some work as well!
    也做了一些工作。

    T: [laughs] Huh! Now and again! In fact the exhibition was a great success, wasn't it, May?
    哈!時而!事實上展會很成功,是吧,梅?

    M: Yeah, it was brilliant.
    是的,非常成功。

    W: Er, can I get you anything else, madam, sir?
    呃,夫人,先生,你們還想要點什么嗎?

    T: No, no, thank you, just the bill, please.
    不用了,謝謝,請結賬吧。

    A: That steak was delicious! Thank you very much for inviting us.
    牛排真不錯!謝謝你款待我們。

    T: It's our pleasure. Here's to a long and fruitful partnership!
    不客氣。祝愿我們的合作能長久、成功!

    A: Thanks and see you back in Manchester next year, I hope!
    謝謝,希望明年還能在曼徹斯特見到你。

    T: Me too!
    我也希望。

    (來源:BBC 實習生江巍 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

    我想了解更多職場英語

     
     
    相關文章 Related Stories
     
    接待客戶(2) 接待客戶(1)
    向老板匯報工作(4) 向老板匯報工作(3)
    向老板匯報工作(2) 向老板匯報工作(1)
    合作談判(2) 合作談判(1)
    尋找代理商(2) 尋找代理商(1)
             
     
     
     
     
     
             

     

     

     
     

    48小時內最熱門

         

    本頻道最新推薦

         
      “Combined 總和”新說法
      “怎么那么久”怎么說
      接待客戶(2)
      匯豐商務英語寫作教程(34)
      “聽好了”怎么說

    論壇熱貼

         
      試譯 SLOW DANCE
      "忽悠"怎么翻譯比較合適?
      “待定”怎么說?
      common-law wife?
      翻譯幾個中國特色強的詞
      請教 ‘海選’如何翻譯






    人妻AV中出无码内射| 亚洲国产精品无码久久一区二区| 寂寞少妇做spa按摩无码| 亚洲国产精品无码久久九九| 亚洲AV无码精品色午夜果冻不卡 | 亚洲日韩在线中文字幕第一页 | 无码任你躁久久久久久久| 精品久久久无码中文字幕| 中文字幕在线观看亚洲| 亚洲精品无码专区2| 无码精品A∨在线观看| 日日日日做夜夜夜夜无码| 91中文在线视频| 亚洲av无码天堂一区二区三区| 日韩精品无码久久久久久| 人妻少妇看A偷人无码电影| 色欲狠狠躁天天躁无码中文字幕 | 亚洲AV日韩AV永久无码下载| 玖玖资源站中文字幕在线| 亚洲国产91精品无码专区| 久久av高潮av无码av喷吹| 91精品国产综合久久四虎久久无码一级| 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷无码专区| 中文字幕亚洲综合精品一区| 精品久久久久久无码中文野结衣| 国产av无码专区亚洲av桃花庵| 无码人妻精品一区二区在线视频| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV漫画| 最近高清中文在线字幕在线观看 | 日韩AV片无码一区二区三区不卡| 精品人妻中文av一区二区三区| 亚洲av无码成人精品区在线播放| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文视频| 久久影院午夜理论片无码| 69ZXX少妇内射无码| 免费a级毛片无码免费视频120软件| 国产激情无码一区二区| 国产乱人无码伦av在线a| 岛国av无码免费无禁网| HEYZO无码综合国产精品| 亚洲精品无码不卡|