Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
    China
    Home / China / Latest

    Tianjin reports new asymptomatic COVID-19 case

    By Yang Cheng in Tianjin and Zhou Huiying | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-11-10 19:50
    Share
    Share - WeChat

    Tianjin reported a new asymptomatic case of COVID-19 on Tuesday afternoon, according to the city's disease control and prevention center.

    The patient is a 48-year-old male stevedore in the Tianjin Dongjiang Free Trade Port Zone in Binhai New Area.

    He was found to have tested positive for coronavirus during nucleic acid testing for workers of all cold storage and cold-chain companies across the city on Tuesday morning.

    The center got the same result from the re-examination.

    Then he was diagnosed as an asymptomatic case.

    All 14 of the patient's close contacts have been transported to a designated site for isolation.

    A massive nucleic acid test is underway for 77,000 residents in Hangu Street, Block A and B of the cold-chain logistics area in the central fishing port in Binhai New Area. It began Monday evening.

    The three regions were classified as medium-risk regions of COVID-19 epidemic control beginning Tuesday.

    As of Tuesday morning, 51,000 samples had been collected to test for the novel coronavirus, covering 11 communities in Hangu Street.

    "The overnight tests went smoothly and we have teamed up with staff members in epidemic prevention to help conduct the tests for some elderly in our community," said Li Haiyan, Party secretary of Dongbinli community, which is home to a population of 3,000.

    "We received notice that we can rest at home until we get negative results," said resident Wang Gang. "I think it can soothe our stress, as well as colleagues in our companies."

    Officials also urged residents in the medium-risk regions not to leave those regions.

    Those who have to leave for special reasons must provide negative nucleic acid test results within seven days before leaving and will be asked to avoid public transportation.

    The type of the novel coronavirus of the latest local COVID-19 case in Tianjin was highly similar to the strain that spread in North America from March to June, local government said on Tuesday morning.

    It is Branch II (North American branch) of the European L genotype.

    A 38-year-old man, who works on a loading dock at the cold storage company, was confirmed as the 138th local COVID-19 case on Sunday.

    On Sunday, the city's disease control and prevention center started analysis based on the respiratory specimens of the case in Tianjin and the relevant cold storage environment. Experts got the results on Monday.

    He tested positive on Sunday after he was found to have handled a shipment of frozen pork on Wednesday.

    Samples of the outer packing of the pork, which arrived in Tianjin on Oct 19 from Germany, tested positive for coronavirus on Saturday after being sent to Dezhou, East China's Shandong province, testing of all places where it had contact.

    On Monday afternoon, the city reported a new asymptomatic case of COVID-19, a 47-year-old male driver who drove to the company and loaded frozen food on Nov 5.

    During the nucleic acid testing for workers of all cold storage and cold-chain companies across the city on Monday morning, a mixed sample, including one human specimen and two food surfaces, tested weakly positive, the city's disease control and prevention center said on Tuesday.

    Several relevant markets in Nankai district have been temporarily closed and relevant people were sent to designated hospitals for isolation.

    Then the district's disease control and prevention center re-examined the results, all of which were negative.

    Further tests and reviews are ongoing.

    On Monday evening, Gengma Dai and Va autonomous county reported two new asymptomatic cases of COVID-19.

    During the nucleic acid testing in some areas of Mengding Town, two Burmese people were found to have tested positive for coronavirus.

    They were diagnosed as asymptomatic cases after expert consultation.

    The province also reported a new imported asymptomatic case that came to Ruili from Myanmar on Tuesday.

    Gengma launched emergency prevention action on Monday evening.

    Residents in three communities of Mengding town, including Baqu, Qingshuihe and Banxing, were required to complete a 14-day quarantine at home.

    All students and teachers in 66 schools of Mengding town and Mengding farm were also asked to stay at home and suspend their return school.

    Top
    BACK TO THE TOP
    English
    Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
    License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

    Registration Number: 130349
    FOLLOW US
     
    日韩av片无码一区二区三区不卡 | 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文 | 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV漫画 | 日本妇人成熟免费中文字幕| 亚洲国产无套无码av电影| 亚洲中文字幕无码久久2020| 国产精品无码专区| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区四区| 波多野结衣中文在线播放| 蜜桃视频无码区在线观看| 无码人妻熟妇AV又粗又大| 无码福利写真片视频在线播放| 亚洲不卡中文字幕无码| 亚洲中久无码不卡永久在线观看| 色情无码WWW视频无码区小黄鸭| 内射人妻少妇无码一本一道| 精品久久久久久久久中文字幕| 中文无码不卡的岛国片| 无码毛片一区二区三区中文字幕 | 国产综合无码一区二区辣椒| 日韩国产中文字幕| 中文字幕丰满乱子伦无码专区| 免费无码专区毛片高潮喷水| 国产精品无码午夜福利| 无码AV波多野结衣久久| 亚洲AV无码久久精品狠狠爱浪潮| 自慰无码一区二区三区| 亚洲综合无码精品一区二区三区| 久久久久久精品无码人妻| 久久亚洲AV无码精品色午夜麻豆| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 亚洲日韩在线中文字幕综合| 少妇中文无码高清| 中文字幕日韩第十页在线观看| 日韩免费码中文在线观看| 日本高清免费中文在线看| 人妻精品久久久久中文字幕| 无码AV动漫精品一区二区免费| 熟妇人妻系列av无码一区二区| 中文字幕乱码无码人妻系列蜜桃| 亚洲Av综合色区无码专区桃色|