當前位置: Language Tips> 實用口語

    看美劇學口語:《緋聞女孩》第一季地道口語合集

    滬江英語 2014-07-01 15:23

     

    看美劇學口語:《緋聞女孩》第一季地道口語合集

     

    Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.

    Serena你一直都不在這里,在鬼知道什么是哪兒的地方做鬼知道是什么的事兒.

     

    Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?

    想出去走走透透氣嗎?

     

    Gossip: Game on.

    游戲開始了。

     

    Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.

    ——沒有冒犯的意思。

    ——我不介意。

     

    Chuck: Move, plz.

    請讓一下。

     

    Blair: Done and done.

    成交!

    * 成交還有其他的說法,比如單用“Deal”。

     

    Blair:Nighty-night.

    晚安。

     

    Nate: You set me up.

    你陷害了我。

     

    Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.

    有人要使他難堪了。

     

    Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.

    對,如果我是古代人(這樣穿)就好看了。

     

    Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.

    對你調查的東西要小心噢。

     

    Chuck:I was born loaded.

    我是含著金湯匙出生的。

     

    Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.

    別說了。

     

    Vanessa: Baby steps.

    慢慢來嘛。

     

    Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.

    下次你再背叛我,我就不會手軟了。

     

    Dan: I’m doomed.

    我完蛋了。

     

    Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.

    我無法抑制自己的狂喜。

     

    Blair: Guard my drink.

    看著我的酒。

     

    Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.

    “阻止”在“表現”面前是沒有用的。

     

    Nate: I’m not over you.

    我忘不了你。

     

    Father: You don’t say.

    不用說這個。

     

    Chuck: You wish.

    你想得美。

     

    Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.

    在經歷了這樣一天后,沒有什么能比80年代的輕金屬更讓你開心的事兒了。

     

    Serena: Good point.

    說得好。

     

    Jenny: As you were.

    你們繼續吧。

     

    Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.

    我只會上炒冷飯這道菜。

     

    Dan: Right of your way, pal.

    看路啊,伙計。

     

    Blair: How could he just blow me off?

    他怎么可以放我鴿子?

     

    Eleanor: You had me worried sick.

    你讓我擔心死了。

     

    Serena: It was a last minute thing.

    (他)也是剛決定的。

     

    Serena: Then vite, vite!

    那就快點吧!

     

    Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?

    那我應該怎么做?大鬧一場?或者扮得像怨婦一樣?

     

    Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.

    噢,當然,那群戴著棒球手套的孩子應該可以告訴我。

     

    Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

    看來爸爸的乖女兒也不是那么地完美。

     

    Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.

    她對此表現得很明顯。

     

    Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.

    謝謝,雖然這是我逼你說出來的。

     

    Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.

    她心情不好不關我的事。

     

    Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.

    既然你和你的名聲不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名聲就獨自面對(這一切,指B面對的危機)吧。

     

    Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.

    我們在感恩節時見過一面。

     

    Blair: She’s running herself ragged.

    她在努力。

     

    Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.

    我會說,那婊子死定了(讓我們搞定/整死那婊子)。

     

    Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.

    在你爬上我的床以前我們已經想到了一個好主意。

     

    Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.

    這的確很難說出口。

     

    Blair: Right on schedule.

    不出所料噢。

     

    Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.

    在屋子的人都會哭得稀里嘩啦的。

     

    Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?

    你們其中的一個感覺會很難受。

     

    (來源:滬江英語 編輯:丹妮)

     

     
    中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883561聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。

    中國日報網雙語新聞

    掃描左側二維碼

    添加Chinadaily_Mobile
    你想看的我們這兒都有!

    中國日報雙語手機報

    點擊左側圖標查看訂閱方式

    中國首份雙語手機報
    學英語看資訊一個都不能少!

    關注和訂閱

    本文相關閱讀
    人氣排行
    搜熱詞
     
     
    精華欄目
     

    閱讀

    詞匯

    視聽

    翻譯

    口語

    合作

     

    關于我們 | 聯系方式 | 招聘信息

    Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版權聲明:本網站所刊登的中國日報網英語點津內容,版權屬中國日報網所有,未經協議授權,禁止下載使用。 歡迎愿意與本網站合作的單位或個人與我們聯系。

    電話:8610-84883645

    傳真:8610-84883500

    Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn

    亚洲av永久无码精品网站| 亚洲一区日韩高清中文字幕亚洲| 精品999久久久久久中文字幕| 无码精品A∨在线观看| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕三区| 黄A无码片内射无码视频| 精品人妻无码区在线视频| 在线天堂中文在线资源网| 色视频综合无码一区二区三区| 无码精品久久久久久人妻中字| 精品日韩亚洲AV无码一区二区三区| 超清无码无卡中文字幕 | 国产品无码一区二区三区在线| 超清中文乱码字幕在线观看 | 精品无码人妻久久久久久| 无码人妻久久一区二区三区免费丨| 中文字幕无码成人免费视频| 日本免费中文字幕| 亚洲av中文无码乱人伦在线r▽| 国产在线观看无码免费视频| 国产∨亚洲V天堂无码久久久| 少妇人妻偷人精品无码视频新浪| 亚洲人成网亚洲欧洲无码久久| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 中文字幕精品无码久久久久久3D日动漫| 天堂√最新版中文在线天堂| 中文无码成人免费视频在线观看| 日本妇人成熟免费中文字幕| 人妻少妇看A偷人无码精品视频| 免费无码国产V片在线观看| 久久久久久无码国产精品中文字幕 | 久久久久成人精品无码| 久久激情亚洲精品无码?V| 久久久久无码国产精品不卡| 日韩精品无码久久一区二区三| 久久久无码精品亚洲日韩软件| 免费a级毛片无码免费视频| 亚洲国产精品无码久久九九| 亚洲中文字幕无码永久在线 | 婷婷五月六月激情综合色中文字幕| 最近更新中文字幕在线|